Subject: Fwd: Thaila Riden CV

From: Thaila Riden <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2017 09:42:24 -0400

Applied for this

http://beaus.ca/career/now-hiring-culture-ambassador-engagement-specialist/

Thaila Riden <[email-masked]> has attached the following document:
Thaila Riden CV
Good Morning Kate!

I am applying for the Culture Ambassador position.

Whether it's cleaning creeks with the Ottawa River Keepers, hosting my own
environmental awareness event (the R3), or running a counter culture
campground aiming for sustainable low impact practices; I have always cared
for people and planet.

I choose to work for Beau's back in 2009, not only because I grew up with
many of the core individuals who started the brewery, but also because the
ideals of sustainable and ethical business operations resonated deeply with
me. I have grown tremendously as a person working at Beau's these past 7
years.

My first four years I worked as a Driver, delivering our delicious beer and
of course being the front line and face of Beau's for the Ottawa and
surrounding area (not to mention getting in great shape ... I miss that
part ;D). I got to meet many awesome people at our various accounts and
make lasting relationships that I still have today. Rain or shine, the beer
got to where it needed to be (lucky for me, everyone loves when beer
arrives!).

In 2013, I became our Organic Compliance officer, and have been maintaining
our growing database of supplier, msds and sop's; as well as performing
audits to ensure our compliance to Organic Integrity. Training staff on
proper techniques, and alerting people of legislative changes. I've also
enabled various process improvements and projects, including; cold room
seals, our compost program, and most recently our waste-water and effluent
diversion systems.

I had intended to propose a full time position for Sustainability Officer
that I could grow into (I was also going to propose the creation of "The
All Natural Department"). This Culture Ambassador position sounds like it
fits the part as it would entrench the values and move forward many of the
same things. I would love to continue this conversation.

Look forward to hearing back from you!

Cheers!

Thaila

This is a courtesy copy of an email for your record only. It's not the same
email your collaborators received. Click here
<https://support.google.com/drive/?p=courtesy_copy> to learn more. [image:
Logo for Google Docs] <https://drive.google.com>

-- 
In Peace, and Universality

Thaila Riden

Conduit for
THE GRAND BARN <http://thegrandbarn.com/index.html>
+
REVEAL Music <http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0SU0KUI_DXrFsQdolt7cQA>
+
The R3 <http://www.thegrandbarn.com/r3/index.htm>