Subject: Transaction Receipt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 May 2015 15:41:19 -0700

Thank you. Below is your receipt. Please keep a copy to show our courier (print out or via your smart phone) at the time of delivery. As in some cases we may not be able to relay the payment confirmation to our courier prior to the delivery attempt.
######################################################################
Order Information
######################################################################

Item 35464235 - "DHL Duties, Taxes and Fees for your delivery. DHL Waybill 7154803040 No Signature Required and invoice# 010195386-0", quantity 1 at $19.42 : $19.42

-----------------------
Total CAD 19.42

######################################################################
Transaction Receipt
######################################################################

=========== TRANSACTION RECORD ==========
DHL HC
18 PARKSHORE DR
BRAMPTON, ON L6T5M1
Canada
http://www.dhl.ca/mydelivery

TYPE: Purchase

ACCT: Mastercard  $ 19.42 CAD

CARD NUMBER : ############5114
DATE/TIME   : 18 May 15 18:41:17
REFERENCE # : 001 138654 M
AUTHOR. #   : 03596Z
TRANS. REF. : 7154803040

    Approved - Thank You 000

Please retain this copy for your records.

Cardholder will pay above amount to card
issuer pursuant to cardholder agreement.
=========================================
######################################################################

IMPORTANT: DHL deliveries require you to sign for the package. Visit www.dhl.ca/mydelivery and fill out a MYOK request to allow us to leave the package at your location without a signature. This will ensure we deliver your parcel on the first attempt.