Subject: Your Etsy Bill for April 2015 is due

From: Etsy Billing <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 May 2015 18:39:52 GMT

Dear Crystal,

Thank you for being an Etsy Seller. Below you will find a summary of your fees for April 2015 for your shop, CrystalFlourish. Your total statement balance is due now and must be paid by 15 May, 2015.

----------------------------------------------
Your April 2015 Monthly Statement
----------------------------------------------

Opening balance:        $3.20

This month's fees:      $0.60

Payments & credits:     $3.20

-----

TOTAL AMOUNT DUE TODAY: $0.60

Make a Payment Now: https://www.etsy.com/your/bill/payments?utm_source=billing&utm_medium=trans_email&utm_campaign=bill_html
You can pay using your credit card or PayPal.
----------------------------------------------

This statement reflects the fees and payments for your account in April, as well as any outstanding unpaid fees from previous months. Etsy does not charge monthly fees.

You can view your bill anytime in Your Account here:
http://www.etsy.com/your/bill?utm_source=billing&utm_medium=trans_email&utm_campaign=bill_html

Please note, if your statement balance is not paid in full by 15 May, your bill will become overdue. Overdue accounts will have shop privileges restricted and risk account suspension.

If you have any questions about your bill, visit our FAQ:
http://www.etsy.com/help/article/3712?ref=bmst&utm_source=billing&utm_medium=trans_email&utm_campaign=bill_html
You can also contact the Support Team at [email-masked].

Thanks,

Etsy

[email-masked]